What the crapp!! My previous post was deleted?! Urgh. Okay. Anyway. I wanna say that I think its time I let go of this blog already. I really don't have time for it anymore.. And well.. I do feel this sense of pity.. Cuz this baby here has seen me through the darkest hours of my life.. All the way till I found what I was looking for. And she's been here all the while for me to pour out all my thoughts and sorrows until I did. Well.. But now. I really don't see a reason for me to keep her anymore.. In fact, I felt this way already quite some time ago.. Yeah. Thank you, and I mean YOU for keeping this blog alive. But I guess everything on this earth has an end, and its come for this blog. Maybe I'll squeeze in a post or two some time. But that's only when I've got nothing to do. So this is it. One of the final milestones of my newlife. Goodbye!
PS, I'll still keep the tag-board, so keep that one going as well alright? Haha! Bye guys see ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment